Our always popular bonfire night event is back with an even bigger bang on Saturday 2 November 2019.
This year we have 2 firework displays, one for the youngsters at 7pm (low-noise) and our biggest main display yet starting around 8 to 8.15pm.
Get yourself down to Roe Green Cricket Club for a fantastic night for all the family, plus you’ll be helping to raise money for RGCC Youth Development!
Save yourself £1 per ticket by booking your tickets in advance online at the bottom of this page. Alternatively, you can pay on the gate £6 adults, £4 under 16, under 2 free.
Opening, Fireworks Displays and Bonfire Times
- Gates open 5.30pm
- Bonfire lit in spectacular fashion at 6.30pm
- Children’s fireworks display at 7pm
- Main firework display to start between 8 & 8.15pm (our biggest one yet)
Activities, food and drink
- Under 12’s fairground rides
- Vortex Tunnel ride for all ages
- 2 Bars and 2 hot drinks stalls
- 6 food stalls (1 vegan)
- 2 sweets, popcorn, candyfloss and slush stalls
- Live Music
- Facebook competition – winner gets to start the children’s fireworks display
- “Push the Plunger” competition to light the Bonfire
- Best “Guy Fawkes” competition – the winner gets to start the main fireworks display
- St Johns Ambulance on site
- On site security
- Lost person point
- Toilet block
- Meet and greet team
Prepaid tickets can be purchased below. This year we’re also offering the opportunity to book a VIP table on our raised viewing area (10 tables max). This gives 4 people the chance to watch the bonfire and fireworks from the perfect vantage point whilst enjoying a bottle of prosecco and a bucket of Peroni.
You’ll need to show your email receipt at the pre-paid entrance on the night to get in.